Sunday, November 30, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

The cousins left yesterday.
Friday night, we went to see BOLT: The BORING super dog. I don't know how it happened that I saw the best movie ever, and the worst in the same day.... Anyway, I give Bolt a 2, the lowest rating ever. It was funny, but mostly predictable. It's about a dog,(duh,) that runs away, meets some... different characters, and from the word "predictable," I am sure you can guess what happens. Total waste of two hours. BORING! And no, I am not biased since I saw my favorite movie in the same day.
Rayanna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...could be a BIT biased having JUST seen Twilight! Lol! I'm reading the third book now but I'm still at the beginning and haven't gotten 'hooked' yet where I can't put it down-hopefully that happens soon!

Rayanna said...

Maybe a little.... Cool. Yeah, that was like that for me with like, the first 10 pages of the second one!