Saturday, November 22, 2008

Showboat!

My high-school musical is Showboat! I have no idea what the musical is about, but I am trying out in two weeks. I am nervous because I have to have a southern accent, and I don't have one, yet, Freshman almost never get cast, and it seems like almost every character gets kissed in the musical. Good thing the High school doesn't do real kisses! I am so excited! I had a great time in last year's musical: Alice in Wonderland and I am hoping this will turn out the same! The rehearsals are demanding with 3:15-4 on Monday through Friday, depending on character, and mandatory Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-9, but my skills I learned last year will help me Tune in to the blog next month to find out if I've made it!
~Rayanna~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!! how exciting!!!!! Good luck!

Rayanna said...

Thanks! I'll need it!

Gilda's person said...

You want a Southern accent? Talk to me.