Saturday, November 15, 2008

Really uneventful

I have nothing of much sense to post in one post so, here's what you missed if you don't live in our house....
1. The have paved our development, which means they can really start working now, but they are back working on a sidewalk for another development by us.
2. I had a paper due in English on Thursday about a personal topic. I wrote about Piper's first day home.
3. My English teacher says I am smart enough to be a senior... thanks... but I'll pass! LOL!
4. I have been to the doctors' office TWICE this week, and I HATE doctors. I have been experience some extreme, random stomach pain.
5. I am forced to put certain commas into my papers for English, and now I am putting them in whenever I write! AH!
6. High school is stressful
7. Cat fight in school Friday morning, EVERYBODY knew about it by lunch.
8. I think we are watching a movie tonight
9. Stay tuned next week to find out what I think about my first AP world project grade.
10. My grade average is 94.08!
11. Look for a movie review next week
Rayanna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grades!
And always 'over-comma', it's better than not enough!!! Lol!

Rayanna said...

Thank you.
Totally!