Sunday, November 16, 2008

Canada

For those of you who do not know, for some reason, I like Canada, mostly because I have seen it twice, but have never set foot on it, and they have awesome bacon(even if it is just ham). Anyway, last night, I had a dream. It involved a tour bus going to Canada, with all of my 9th grade friends (they're some good people). The driver, is the guy from the Extreme Makeover:Home Edition. I asked him why he was driving our bus to Canada, instead of a normal bus driver, and his reply was "There was a dent in the limo." I replied to that insane statement with "Okay, so why are you driving US?" He said that he had a show they were filming in the next week, their bus wasn't big enough (for those of you who haven't seen this show, they place a bus in front of the finished house), and the bus driver who was supposed to drive us paid him 10 dollars to just "go." Then... the weirdest thing happened... guess what it was.... I WOKE UP!!
Rayanna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha-let me guess-you watched Extreme Home Makeover the night before this dream?

Rayanna said...

No, actually, but it wouldn't suprise me if I heard it unconsiously through sleep after I went to bed when my mom was watching it! If that makes any since to you!