Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Dream World

I wouldn't all be M&Ms and Homework free passes, although those would be bountiful.
In my world, there would be no politics to fight over, but a good government.
Everyone would get a chance to be fed and educated.
There would be a social division, but by choice- educated vs. uneducated.
There would be no pain caused by dentists, doctors, or accidents that weren't your fault.
Everyone would know about current events, at least in their area.
And most of all, there would be NO undeserving parents, or ungrateful children.
I know that most of these are impossible, actually, all of them are, that's why it's my dream world.
Oh, and I would be an extremely talented movie star- like Alexis Bledel!
~Rayanna~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your dream world!!

(I loathe politics....)

And the undeserving parents thing....Amen to that.

Rayanna said...

Yep...Haha!