Friday, November 21, 2008

This is hard. Topic: Ghost Whisperer

This is hard, to talk about a show, that people might not have seen yet, and not spoil it. I will try my hardest.
During school, I talk to my teachers, they are good listeners, and they watch Ghost Whisperer. Now, despite my bad experience with a teacher last year who watched the show, It's not my fault she has good taste in TV but bad taste in behavior towards kind students (Not just me).
Okay, so a member of the cast was killed two weeks ago. Then, last week's episode was straightening out the cast member's killer, it was mainly a filler-episode* and was quite off topic. Now, things can't get much worse for Melinda (the show's main character) who is dealing with the loss of a loved one. This episode can't get much worse than last week's, so I am quite excited yet again.
* an episode that just filled in minor cracks in the story, mostly a waste of a much anticipated show.
~Rayanna~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, I'm watching it right now-so basically they killed him off and then wrote him back into the show? All so it would fill in loop-holes in the underworld of being a ghost?

Rayanna said...

I know! And they're probably gonna prolong this for the rest of the season instead of her just dealing with it my herself. This isn't good for her, or him, or anyone! I am guessing that's why. I heard they might kill off another one this season!