Friday, November 28, 2008

I haven't posted in a whole day! OH NO!

I am horribly addicted to reading New Moon, the second book in the Twilight series. Time has managed to slip away faster than ever with the cousins here. We didn't go see Twilight again yet. I am anxiously waiting for 1:00 to come, then we are leaving to see it, for my second time. It should be fun.
I feel very antisocial because I am reading so much and time is passing quickly. I have also figured out why I don't read too much. I get inspired. A little too much. I am gonna try to write a book, I will most likely fail, like always, but I figure if a Morman mom can write a New York Times Best seller in 3 months, I could write one in a couple years... I guess. I have an idea for a story, and I have been DYING to write. I do not wish to share, just yet anyway.
Wish me luck!
~Rayanna~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....let's see if it will let me post today...it was being stubborn yesterday.....
I'm sooooo jealous you got to see Twilight a second time! I'm still hoping to see it again but my weekend was too crazy!
hahahaha....pants....Lol!

Rayanna said...

It worked.
I was so anxious to see it again, I thought I was going to lose it! Hahaha. But she was! That's the weird part!