Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November (a.k.a. Month of many movie reviews)

It is true, as it stands, there will be many movie reviews this month.
Today's is... GET SMART.
Get Smart has an extremely slow rising action. However, that doesn't mean it was a terrible begining, it is quite important.
The movie involves secret agents who are forced to work together and don't like it, but they do get the job done. This movie goes from a snoozer to an edge-of-your-seat exciting action/drama movie. I rate this movie a 4, which I believe is the highest rated movie since Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. But of course, these movies only have one thing in common. Watch it to find out! Its only an 1 1/2 hours! What do you have to lose?
~Rayanna~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.....who stars in this movie?

Rayanna said...

Anne Hathaway. That's all who I could recognize.

Anonymous said...

Nooooo!!! I said 'dairy'....now Josh will win!!! Bummer dude!!!
PS I woke up w/ a sore throat today.....grrrrrrrr.......

Rayanna said...

Oh no.

Gilda's person said...

Not that Rayanna will see this but....I'm old enough to remember Get Smart when it was on TV.