Saturday, November 8, 2008

When sisters are a decade apart

I went over to my best friends house, who is one of 4 girls, her younger sister, is a decade away from her. I would find it difficult to have a 4 year old running around the house 24-7. But, she had come to live with it. Tonight, at her birthday(attendants: Me), the girls (and I, sometimes) played basket ball like in an arcade. It was so funny to have my friend giving her sister points to make her win, while I was pointing it out, and her goin "Shh." I had a wonderful time tonight at the party.
Rayanna
P.S. Oh MY GOD it is getting cold! And, in AP on Friday, I learned that Christianity originated from Judism. Kind of ironic, with the Holocaust isn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! I've always wanted a sister, so I get kind of jealous at other people's 'sisterly-love' stories!

Rayanna said...

It really was. I haven't! But, I do wish Buddy and I got along like some sisters do....