Monday, December 1, 2008

Total Kodak Moment

Sorry, no pictures allowed in school. But, this is an embarrasing story I am about to share that I am sure will make you laugh.
Okay, so I was on my way to Math, and I saw this kid I've know since the 3rd grade. We have never really been friends, unless the whole "Can I borrow your pencil?" "Sure." "Wanna be best friends." kind of thing. Yes, kids did that in my 3rd grade class anyway. So, to the story. You know those moments, like in Mean Girls, where everyone is staring at the new girl, and she trips? Well, it wasn't really like that. He was looking at me, and no, I didn't trip, he walked into a locker. I quickly looked away so he couldn't see me laughing. It was quite hilarious. And for once, I didn't trip over my self! The funny part is, I didn't even look my greatest either!
Rayanna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha!!! He's falling for ya!

Rayanna said...

I wish he wouldn't.... He's gonna get a concusion! LOL!