Thursday, December 11, 2008

BUSY!

Okay, so you all know, I have had a busy week. It's not over yet. I did not get called back, but that doesn't mean anything, just that they want to see them again. We find out the cast list "next Monday." I don't know which Monday. That's the confusing part.
I have a concert tomorrow. The tickets were $10-$20 a piece because we have to pay each soloist $300 a song! The pressure is on. We start Rehearsal #1 at 3:40. Then, at 5:00, some kids get picked up, while others (like me) will be staying to eat there. At 7:25 is Rehearsal #2 until 7: 45 when we take the stage. Then, at 8, we go back, relax, and rehearsal #3 goes on. Then, at 8:30 we go on AGAIN. It is in Rochester, so I won't be home until 10:30. I have a fun day of school tomorrow.... Joy to behold!
~Rayanna~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where in Rochester?

Rayanna said...

Not in Rochester.