Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Disappointment

The title is a little harsh, but I didn't make the musical. I am not depressed, just disappointed. I know some one who CANNOT project, and she made it over me. I am happy for her, although, it does sound like I'm a little jealous. Now, thinking back, I wish I hadn't complained about spending a possible 5 hours at school on Tuesday and Thursdays. I am really glad I tried out because if some one doesn't sign by their name, their part will be given away.

Now it really makes me MAD when a senior cries because they didn't get the main role which they wanted. She is the teacher's pet, and I guess it hurt her self-esteem when she got a small SPEAKING role! At least she gets to speak. Although, she shouldn't speak because all I hear is "I love you Mrs. Story, You are so amazing Mrs. Story, Can I help you do something, Can I make All states Mrs. Story? You are the best!" Uggg. Okay, maybe I am a little bitter. I am shocked. I thought my 4 1/2 minute audition went really really well, when everyone else took 8 and 1/2 minutes. I don't know. Everything just might happen for a reason.
Rayanna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry :( :( :(
I love you!

Rayanna said...

Thanks. Don't worry about it. Love you too!