Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Chinese Food

I think this may be my second post by this name, and having to do with AP:World and Chinese food, anyway, here it goes.
I don't know what it is, well yes I do. Because the Americas hadn't been found as of 600 C.E (Common Era; A.D.), that we learn all about Asian beliefs etc. so, as a result, when we learn about the river civilizations, and classical periods, and Hinduism(last week) or Buddhism(some of last week, this week(two days) and some of next week), I want Chinese food!
Next year, once we finally get into the 1700s, I'll want American food, but as of my studies, it hasn't been founded yet! I am gona be wanting a LOT of Chinese food this year- well, more than usual anyway.
Thankfully, my parents are understanding, and love me, so that's what we are having for dinner tonight! YAY!
I'll post what my fortune says, maybe, unless I forget.
Merry Christmas!! I should be on a lot during the next 2 weeks, of which we have off!
~Rayanna~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol!
When are you starting your own blog? We should get together once I'm done being sick :(

Rayanna said...

Check out the boring blog(It hasn't been decorated yet, but it is started!)!http://ranneydaze.blogspot.com/