Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dance Party

Okay, so the dance was pretty much a waste of time. It was fun, for the first hour. I danced, i looked really great, but they played the same 8(NOT kidding) songs over and over and OVER!! I spent the remainder of the 3 hours talking to an old friend and he told me something about the cast list. Apparently, Mrs. Story (Showboat Co-director) came into the school at 8 on a dance night. There was a kid that CHASED after her (my guess is they were eager to see what part (if they got one) they got) forcing her to SPRINT to her class room! We think that the cast list went up last night. It's not on the internet, so I don't know yet. I am soooo eager to see who got the part I tried out for. I have been told that the shorter your audition is, the better you did. We'll see! I find out tomorrow! I CANNOT wait! But, I am not too excited to chase down the director. HEHE!
~Rayanna~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to find out!!!! Text me right away!

Rayanna said...

I didn't find out today, not yet, might be on the internet tonight!