Monday, December 8, 2008

Well over due/more detailed blogging


Okay, so Monday, last week, we went to Charlotte Russe which is a store in the mall. I would almost NEVER step foot in there, but I was with my mom, and we were looking for the perfect Winter Formal dress, which we found. I also found a really cool hat! It kinda looks like a Nancy Drew hat, but it also looks like a hat I have seen on Demi Lavato, Hannah Montana, one of the Jonas brothers. That's not why I wanted it, not because of the stars having it, but because it is vintage, I make anything look good, and it was really cute. My Grandpa Gordy loves it too! I wore it to school and got stares... their jealous. ;~D I'll post a picture of the dress when I blog about the dance Saturday night.

~Rayanna~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute hat!! I LOVE cute hats!
Your hair looks good in this pic, you must of straightened it!

Rayanna said...

Thanks! I love it too! Thanks! Mom did! ;~) I have the best mom EVER!