Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I am a TAG MAGNET!

I always love filling out these "You've been tagged" things. This is one where I post 7 random things about myself. Here it goes.
1. We found out our new address today, and they are starting digging tomorrow!
2. I have seen Twilight twice. The last movie I saw that many times was long before the rising gas prices.
3. Showboat Call Backs are tomorrow (Thursday) but I may or may not be called back. But it's okay because that doesn't mean anything. It means they just want to see them again. I think I might be called back because my audition lasted 4 minutes... we'll see.
4. I have a lot of homework today.
5. I love curly fries(we had some for dinner).
6. I loved Horton Hears a Who.
7. I am not doing a movie review because it is to hard not to spill anything if I don't just tell you the Dr. Suess book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That movie looks cute!

Rayanna said...

IT IS!!! REALLY CUTE!!