Saturday, December 13, 2008

R. P. O. Concert

Well, R.P.O. does not mean Rest Peacefully Oranges as some may think... It stands for Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra. And one would think that this concert would be in... I don't know, ROCHESTER?!?! NO! We sold over 600 $20 tickets in our Academy's auditorium. The Orchestra, I am not going to lie, was much older that 35. Then, the director, who happened to look like he just came back from his Biology classroom doing experiments, came out and he couldn't have been much older than 25. He looked like he was wearing a lab coat because in the Orchestra, Guys wore white suits, and Girls wore Black sparkly itchy looking outfits. It was hilarious. We had TWO standing ovations and the concert went well. I was personally thanked by the people in the row I had to stand and sing next to(we sang in the aisles). It was a little weird.
Winter Formal is tonight and I am really excited! I will post pictures and stuff tomorrow morning. Oh, and the cast list for Showboat has a possibility of going up Sunday night on the internet! I am soooo excited. If it doesn't go up Sunday, then it will on Monday at school.
~Rayanna~

3 comments:

Gilda's person said...

Ha, beat YaYa to the first post. Sing? Rainie? That don't come from your father's side of the family.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!
SO EXCITING!

Rayanna said...

Haha. Yes, Well too. YES IT DOES! (I got your back Daddy!)

Yaya: I KNOW!!