Friday, December 19, 2008

Thank you Upstate New York, Our new Super Intendant AND the Weather guy!

Long title, short subject. We had a snow day today, if you've seen the roads, you know why. Daddy came home two hours early, and I am anxiously waiting for my brain to give me a really cute phrase for my new blog's title. I hope to get that up soon.
All MY Christmas shopping is done, but I am 14, what do I really have to get? I got my dad 3 presents, which is rare because he is IMPOSSIBLE to shop for. My mom got exactly what she wanted(never mind the fact we shopped together!). My brother, my parents have handled. My old BEST Friend Christina, amazing little violin (she plays the violin very well) I found at this little shop. My BEST friend Alycia, is almost impossible... I am getting her a gift card to the movies- good movies out this time of year- 8 movies coming out on Christmas I want to see! And my BEST cousin Alicia, is getting the BEST present EVER!! I can't wait for Christmas. The P.R.I.S.M. concert went well last night, didn't get home until 11:00.
DRAMA-RAMA! There has been 8 Freshman "episodes" this year. And the 4th this week happened last night! I didn't know what the fight was about, but it affected the entire choir. DURING the second show, one girl screamed at another, their topic of choice to fight about went to all of their friends, half the freshman were against the other half of the freshman, one girl puked she was crying so hard, she went home. Mr. Faccio, a vice principal, who was enjoying the show was forced to go back to the room we were in. One girl got punched, and by the end of the night, 6 girls had In School Suspension for at least all two days of school next week, and 10 were crying. Poor Mrs. Story stressed out as it was was forced to come back and told all the freshman that if they weren't there to sing, to get out. It was a very interesting night, especially because the only freshmen that weren't in any way involved were My BEST friend Alycia and I. All the upper-classmen hate freshmen as it is. There was supposed to be an assembly after the PRISM concert tomorrow in school about all the fist fights lately between freshmen- I don't know when that is gonna happen now!
~Rayanna~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO WAY! Totally drama-insane!!!!!!!

(I do not miss being in high school......)

Yay for having a snow day!

Rayanna said...

Hahahahaha! You are soo funny! It was actually kind of boring

Gilda's person said...

Good girl, stay out of the fights. Hope to see you Wed. Forcast is for more of this white crap. Pray it isn't so.

Rayanna said...

Sorry, not religious, can't pray, but I will wear my pajamas the right side out and avoid doing the snow day dance! LOL!