Friday, December 5, 2008

I have missed a whole WEEK of blogging!!!

Well, that's mostly because there has been NOTHING going on! Well, okay, we did do stuff, but nothing particularly note-worthy.
Monday- Long, it was Monday. We went to the mall, and I got a dress for Winter formal, a Nancy Drew hat, Showboat the Musical on DVD
Tuesday- I stayed afterschool to learn the songs for Showboat and had a blast!
Wednesday- I learned some of the dances and more about the characters in Showboat. Again, I had a great time!
Thursday- I got an email from my newspaper editor, she wants me to come back, when I quit a MONTH ago!
Friday-Today, longest day of the week, I've heard that Ghost Whisperer is new, I don't know if it is. I'll watch it and tell you later. Test in AP that I studied until 12:00 A.M. for. It was super easy.
Rayanna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Are you gonna do the paper again!? I can't believe she asked you back!
Glad you are having fun getting ready for play auditions!!

Yes, Ghost Whisperer was new.

Anonymous said...

PS I 'tagged' you to do "Mis Ochos"-come to my blog to copy the things.

Rayanna said...

NO! If it took her almost a MONTH to get back to me, she doesn't care that much! I know! Watch, she'll probably post all of my articles! HAHAHA!
I am SOO excited!
Yes, it was... different.
Okay.