Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September Movie Review *Not a spoiler!*

This month's Movie Review is on Cloverfield, with a PG-13 rating and at a run time of 85 minutes. I found Cloverfield to be similar to the Giant Ant movies of the 50s, or The Blair Witch Project. It looked similar to an ant too! It was an okay movie, I give it 3 stars. The movie goes from a previous movie the main character made with his girlfriend, and a movie he is making to document a friend's social gathering. That's all I can really give away without really giving anything important away! I would only reccoment this movie to people who would really like to kill an hour and twenty five minutes or really liked the aforementioned movies--wierdos.
~Rayanna~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! You know Becky? She thought the Blair Witch Project was real until this summer when we told her it wasn't! Lol! Hahaha!

Rayanna said...

wow! Funny. Yes, I know Becky, you took me to lunch with the kidos and her. :) Good times