Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall Has Officially Begun


Fall has officially begun, not just because it is September 23rd, necessarily, but because of Piper. I have had my baby kitty Piper for two years, I know everything there is to know about her. I know that she likes to check gravity (she knocks stuff off of the tables with her paw), she loves chicken and will get a chicken wing as big as her head and walk away with it in her mouth, she loves any kind of fish, and she thinks she's a person. When she was a itty-bitty baby, she used to sleep in my bed and lick my hair(unlike Pixie who EATS it, but that's a different story), but now she doesn't do that. She doesn't even come into my room in the summer, that's when Pixie takes over my bed, and pukes on it (Yep, that happened last night). But, during the fall and winter months, she comes into my room and begs me to pet her, then retires to the foot of my bed and continues to lick the window. I don't know if it's because it's cold, or it tastes good to her, or she wants to eat the leaves/snow, or what, but this is the strangest thing I have ever heard of (with the exception of my dad's old cat who went to the bathroom on the toilet!)! I love her so much, and everyone says she's a retard, but I love her, even when she won't let me go to sleep because she is rubbing her head on my chin the night before a day full of tests and quizzes.

~Rayanna~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Storm licks the window too!

Anonymous said...

PS cute pic!

Rayanna said...

AAWWWW!!!! Thanks! I couldn't get one of her actually licking the windows... she knows when I'm taking pic.s of her.... Weird little Pumpkin!