Friday, September 5, 2008

High school... Day 2

Okay, high school, not great, not bad. It is a LOT harder than I thought it would be! Of course, I do have Living Environment HONORS and AP World History 9. We have had INTENSE homework on the FIRST DAY!!! I kind of expected it, but today, two of my teachers, yes TWO gave us the homework, but didn't make it clear. For example: My AP World History teacher said we have to read this story, take notes and hand it in on Monday. Pretty easy. Right?? Well, then she handed out the packet featuring the story. 28 (and a half)pages!!!! Okay, I'm really not happy, I'll do it, I'm not happy, but I'm a good student! What can I do? Then she tells us that we ONLY have to read the prologue. I didn't look at it... I figured it was about half the packet. NO BIG DEAL! I'll knock that off in an hour- tops! Then I got home... oh no. Yeah, the WHOLE packet is the prologue! ON THE WEEKEND!!!!! I have English homework, Math homework, and Social studies... I don't care so much about the weekend, but it's a lot. I'm not looking for simpathy, I just missed everybody's emails and stuff because I was doing homework ALL NIGHT LONG yesterday!!!!!
~Rayanna~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've heard this about high school these days.....SOOOO MUCH homework. Kind of sad :(
And the AP homework doesn't surprise me...reminds me of college!
Alicia

Gilda's person said...

Buck up, wimp. Life starts after school, which comes with homework. Where would you be if your Dad hadn't struggled through his homework? Living on a Air Force base somewhere, that you had to make new friends every three years.

Rayanna said...

Thanks. NOT really