Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hey, you people!

I have told you that you need to comment so that we know that you are checking the blog, its NOT a test! Just post what YOU think, you won't be judged(except maybe by us), we want to know! Get your lazy bum finger and click "comments" type a word, or two, or a sentence, or a couple of sentences, fill in if you want to be anonymous, or a person with an email, click POST A COMMENT and you are done! It really ISN'T that hard! Next time, I am calling you out my name! (du, du, du, du, DUM!)
Love you people!
~Rayanna~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't yell at me! I comment!!!

Rayanna said...

I know! You are the ONLY one that does!!! I am soooo happy about your adoption!

Gilda's person said...

Want me to stop now, Ms. Thing????

Rayanna said...

YES! YOU NEVER HAVE TO POST AGAIN! I AM SORRY I EVER COMPLAINED!!!