Sunday, August 10, 2008

Renaissance

Today, we went to the Renaissance Festival- for a family day trip. There were funny shows, amazing characters, cool shops, and Caricature. Caricature is a cartoon drawing, made to look like you as anything you want... usually these are pretty expensive, but here they weren't! So, because I have been wanting one done forever, I got one done! I had to wait ONE HOUR in line, 10 minutes for the guy to draw it, and 20 minutes to color it, but it was worth it. They drew (and colored) me as "Rayanna: The Moose Elf Queen." They have been doing this all over since early 1990(!!!)... and he had NEVER drawn a moose in a Caricature before! He looked at me funny when I told him what I wanted, but he told me why after I got it! It is AMAZING!!!! I LOVE it, and it was sooo worth it.
Oh yeah... and stuff not about me... we had a ton of fun, until we got mini concussions by (NO JOKE) ICE CUBE sized hail!!!!!!! You could see everybody at the fair in the little shops for shelter, and it was silent- except from the screams of the stupid people not in shelter getting concussions!
-Rayanna-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That is so cool you got a caricature! I can't wait to see it! I've always wanted one but it's so expensive, usually. Lucky!!! You would get a moose too, Lol!
Jarrod (Josh's little bro) was at Renaissance this weekend too!

Rayanna said...

Yeah! I was sooo impatient because of all the waiting and not being able to see it! It really looks like me too! Cool!
-Rayanna-