Friday, August 1, 2008

August Movie Review *Not a spoiler*

Will Smith as Hancock,is a superhero who's actions have consequences in the real world, goes from a man with powers to a man who knows how to use those powers. I give this movie a three star rating.
Having forgotten his name, he goes by Hancock- after being asked for his "John Hancock." He was "born" on an alien planet where the alien is built with one pair. Whenever he finds the one for him, they both lose their powers and become vulnerable to fatal wounds.
This is an good movie for more mature families with older children due to it's PG-13 rating- plus it is rather short at only 93 minutes.
One of the reasons I found this movie not as good as the last, is that it was almost like it was a sequel, and that if you didn't see the first movie, you won't get it. Although, eventually, you do get the information.
~Rayanna~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the movie reviews! Josh and I usually wait until stuff comes out on DVD to watch new movies, so now I'll know which ones are worth renting or not!

Rayanna said...

ha ha! That's what I do them for! I don't see every movie, but, I do see quite a few!