Friday, September 25, 2009

Impressed

On the rare occasion I am impressed I like to share it. Today I want everyone who reads this blog to know how impressed I am with Lee, Gail or any other name you wish to call her. There are a few countries she may have been to, she may have an alias. I still contemplate the chance she maybe under the witness protection plan and Ben maybe FBI. But hey! Who am I to judge?

Today I want everyone to know how amazing a person she is. Smart as hell. Classy as can be. Funny as the day is long. Did I mention beautiful! An all around great person who I am proud to have shared my life with.

A birthday may come and go but a memory lasts a life time.

Her dad picked out the picture from the stack of photos. A picture that means the world to him. Two of the things he loves the most. Of course there was a story of the Lee and the cat. As we all know Gordy is a great story teller. He loves you very much and was afraid your card would not arrive on time. We decided to do something better.

Happy Birthday ...you have been posted!

Ben once again thank you for closing the curtains! You are the man!






I am just grateful her hair grew in.

No comments: